[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Refund Anticipation Loans

Marti Wilkinson martiwilki at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 13:17:42 CST 2008

Hi Mark:

In my original post I state that I have no problem with tax preparers
selling their services for a set fee. For some people their taxes are
complicated enough to require having a trained individual to go over things
with a fine tooth comb. Plus if you do go to a tax preparation place they
may offer audit protection. Your perspective is well taken.

Peace, Marti