[Peace-discuss] Ron Paul & GroundHog Day

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Sat Feb 2 09:30:54 CST 2008

Not only that, but she seems to have the "superdelegates" as well -- i.e., the non-elected delegates the Dems added to their convention after 1972 to make sure that "insurgents" couldn't seize the nomination, as they did for McGovern that year.

Altho' there are some reports that superdelegates are bleeding away towards Obama... The Dem establishment may still snatch defeat, etc.   --CGE