[Peace-discuss] The Kennedys' fake liberalism... [reformatted]

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Sun Feb 3 13:57:45 CST 2008

Come on, Robert.  The leftists you describe exist only in Ann Coulter's fevered
imagination.

You know it's not true that the leftists you knew in AWARE, for example, are "on
the side of theocrats" and "would rather see America under an Islamofascist
theocracy" -- or had "brethern in the old Soviet Union"!

This is fantasy, my friend.  --CGE