[Peace-discuss] Re: demonstration *to oppose war*

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Sun Feb 3 14:12:42 CST 2008

I entirely agree with this description.  It was a successful day that should
encourage us to bring in other individuals and groups for an even larger
anti-war demo on March 1.

In the dark backward and abysm of time when AWARE began, the idea was that it
was to be a group for communication and co-ordination among antiwar/anti-racism
groups.  That certainly seems to be something we could be doing now.  --CGE