[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] marriage

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 17:21:55 CST 2008

When one is being interviewed to serve on a jury in a criminal case,
one of the standard questions is whether one has a relative in law
enforcement. Even our criminal justice system as it exists today
recognizes that this is a potential source of bias, and might color
someone's  judgment.

On Feb 3, 2008 5:01 PM, Belden Fields <a-fields at uiuc.edu> wrote:
> I am not saying that the issue of her marriage should be the one that
> is most out front in any campaign to unseat her.   Marti is right, it
> is her behavior is that is at issue.   I am simply saying that there
> is a problem there that perhaps partially explains her behavior and
> and that it is not sexist to point it out.
> Belden

Robert Naiman
Just Foreign Policy
www.justforeignpolicy.org