[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] flyering before Tuesday's election!

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 4 02:16:38 CST 2008

Thanks David for the suggestion, but no thanks. There are several good reasons to keep these people on the flier. (We are not just behind on the news).

And by the way, Richardson, Dodd, Biden, Giuliani, Thompson, Keyes, Mitchell, and Tancredo, also dropped out.

The flier is missing the Green party presidential candidates, and for this I am sorry.

-karen medina