[Peace-discuss] Green Party Ballot

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 4 13:53:22 CST 2008

On the Green ballot, for State's Attorney, the box says "No Candidate"

You can take a look at a sample ballots when you check your registration status.
https://www.champaigncountyclerk.com/elections/registration_status.html
I guess they want you to get the appropriate ballot for your precinct.

My green ballot is here (Champaign): https://www.champaigncountyclerk.com/elections/sample_ballots/feb2008/G10063.pdf

-karen medina