[Peace-discuss] Repeating a lie doesn't make it true

Morton K. Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Mon Feb 4 16:31:10 CST 2008

So, where's his backbone? Is it possible he took an anti-war stance
in 2004 simply because he deemed it was a profitable electoral position?
In other words, we don't know what we're getting, do we, except that
he may be less war-prone than Hillary.
Looking at his advisors, one cannot be very confident that he would
assume an anti-imperialist, anti-militarist politics.
However, if one had to vote for one or the other, I suppose one would
go for Obama rather than Hillary. We are give little choice and no
voice, it seems.
--mkb