[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Upcoming fundraiser for Gaza relief

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 16:08:55 CST 2008

Brian,
  I can't make this, but I'd like to make a contribution so that others might be able to. Please tell me where I send the check, and to whom payable?
  Thanks,
  Jenifer

Brian Dolinar <briandolinar at gmail.com> wrote:

    Fundrasing Dinner
  "Gaza", Palestine
  Sunday Feb. 10th 08,    4:00- 7:30pm
  Urbana Civic Center, 108 E Water St Urbana, IL 61801, US
  Islamic Relief & Muslim American society Urbana-Champiagn Chapter

    Assalamo Alaikum Dear Brother and Sisters:

    This is to announce the FundRaising Dinner sponsored by MAS Urbana-Champaign Chapter & Islamic Relief for helping the distressed brothers and sisters in Gaza, Palestine.

    Tickets will be available for sale soon, inshaa' Allah. Your participation and donation are highly appreciated by Allah and the peopl of Gaza. Please read below for the full details of the U-C event and check the add below for more information $10 Million-National Project of Islamic Relief for Gaza.

    What:            Fundraising Dinner

    When:           Sunday Feb. 10th 08,    4:00- 7:30pm

    Where:          Urbana Civic Center        108 E Water St Urbana,IL 61801, US

    Tickets:         $10 Students    $15 Individuals   $ 25 Couples
                                (Children's rate: Free under 5Y, $5 each 5Y-12Y, $10 each over 12Y)

    Program:

   Speaker & Furdraiser: Imam Johari AbdelMalik,
          Outreach Coordinator, Darul Hijrah Islamic Center, Washington DC

   Talents Presentaion about Palestine by U-C Youth
   Babysitting program for under 10Y; Pizza, Drinks, Games & Activities

Brian Dolinar, Ph.D.
303 W. Locust St.
Urbana, IL 61801