[Peace-discuss] Re: [Announce] [Peace] Upcoming fundraiser for Gaza relief

Aquib Dada maqib100 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 17:30:41 CST 2008

Hi,

You can use following link. Also the website provide
links to donate for other humananitarian crises around
the globe

https://www.irw.org/donate_now/

I would strongly encourage to attend the event and
spend some time with us. There would be some poetry,
other cultural nuances, full dinner and then a lecture
by guest speaker from some mosque in washington dc who
also works with islamic relief.

You can email me to purchase the tickets if you would
like to attend the event. Thanks.