[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] The "new anti-semitism" is back on campus

Laurie at advancenet.net laurie at advancenet.net
Wed Feb 13 11:39:25 CST 2008

Evidently, the postcard may have been designed and sent out by someone in
the sponsoring group and not the speaker.  However, David said he got a
postcard not a poster; your message to the speaker about a poster may very
well have confused the speaker who may have known about the postcards but
truthfully could claim to have no knowledge of a poster, which may not
exist.