[Peace-discuss] Brustein talk & offensive photos

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 10:02:29 CST 2008

Friends,

  Thanks to the efforts of Marilyn Booth and Willilam Brustein, the offensive images advertising Mr. Brustein's upcoming talk have been taken down from the Chabad website.

  Mr. Brustein was not informed of these photos, and does not approve of them.

  I would still encourage folks to attend his talk at the Illini Union, Room 314, on February 27th (Wedensday) at 7 p.m. in order to engage in a frank discussion of how the "new anti-Semitism" serves to suppress crimes against the Palestinian people.

  I apologize for any hasty assumptions I may have made regarding Mr. Brustein's views.

  David Green