[Peace-discuss] Howard Zinn speaks

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 17:00:57 CST 2008

Good one. Laurie... and I also like the way you called Carl "Christ"  ;-]

   --Jenifer

"Laurie at advancenet.net" <laurie at advancenet.net> wrote:
  > "On those remote pages it is written that animals are divided into (a)
those that belong to the
> Emperor, (b) embalmed ones, (c) those that are trained, (d) suckling pigs,
(e)
> mermaids, (f) fabulous ones, (g) stray dogs, (h) those that are included
in this
> classification, (i) those that tremble as if they were mad, (j)
innumerable
> ones, (k) those drawn with a very fine camel's hair brush, (l) others, (m)
those
> that have just broken a flower vase, (n) those that resemble flies from a
distance."

Christ, isn't that a description of our government's enemies list, which
they have stamped as classified? By releasing this, you will have to answer
to Homeland Security - especially since you have listed some of their top
personnel as enemy animals. :-)