[Peace-discuss] Peretz Article

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 17:57:25 CST 2008

Yes, and again, the review mentions those as well... but as I said, the collectors in Paper Clip were Christian Zionists (imho) and were focusing only on the Jews (I don't remember their mentioning any other groups even in passing).
   --Jenifer

Karen Medina <kmedina at uiuc.edu> wrote:
  During the Holocaust, the Nazis rounded up Gypsies, homosexuals, and others as well as Jews.

-karen medina