[Peace-discuss] Democracy Now! & the Israel Lobby

Morton K. Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Fri Feb 15 17:57:31 CST 2008

FYI

Dear Morton Brussel,
Thanks for sending me your note.

You should know that I have never said one word in public against
Norman Finkelstein.

All that I did was respond to a direct threat of a lawsuit from him
with a private letter, which he then posted on his website.

This was not an attack on Norman Finkelstein. It was a private
defense against the prospect of a lawsuit.

No one here at The Progressive has ever intended any harm to him.

I bear him no ill will, and we see eye to eye on a lot of issues,
including the cause of justice and peace for Palestinians, which he
has courageously championed.

Best,

Matthew Rothschild
Editor, The Progressive