[Peace-discuss] Zinn, Election Madness

Laurie at advancenet.net laurie at advancenet.net
Thu Feb 21 15:11:18 CST 2008

Mort, I must have missed a post with the list being down;  I do not have the
slightest idea what this was posted in reference to - if it is indeed in
reference to a previous post.

 I have not read the full article; but I do agree with Zinn.  I am not as
optimistic as he seems to be in expecting either a rebellion from below or
that any such rebellion will have any significant substantive effect on the
positions and policies of either political party or any of the members of
the establishment in the country no matter what their political affiliation.