[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] get free video for AWARE?

Gabriel Stanton ggstanto at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 16:26:11 CST 2008

Marina

This sounds interesting and frightening. I would like to accept the free video on behalf of AWARE if someone else has not already done so. If you can't bring it to the meeting I will give you an address.

Sincerely,

Gabriel Stanton

It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.

Old Chinese Proverb