[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] AWARE on the Air, 10pm tonight

linda f weber lweber0311 at insightbb.com
Tue Feb 26 01:03:51 CST 2008

I did get it taped, too.  Thought it came out pretty well, except for my
voice -- am definitely going to have to work on a stronger voice.  Would
appreciate knowing the comments and criticisms -- am not on the peace
discuss list, just the peace list.

I enjoyed it, though, and will be glad to do it again after this coming week
when we are out of town.

Really enjoyed your (Leigh's) musicale -- it was great!

Thanks for all of the above -- and more, of course

holy light, shine
holy fire, dance
Spirit of God