[Peace-discuss] Clinton stumping for Clinton on C-SPAN -- I must confess I was impressed...

Laurie at advancenet.net laurie at advancenet.net
Wed Jan 2 17:34:45 CST 2008

Yes, you would be getting a "twofer;" but a two for what?   The way I see it
you would be getting two well spoken moderate "Republicans" who are good at
performing smoke and mirror shows.  As long as candidates refuse to specify
details of their intended plans so they can be held accountable along with
signed , written contracts that they will resign if they do not produce on
those contractual commitments, it does not matter what they say.  In this
case, it is not even the candidate who is talking so how do you hold Hilary
accountable for what her husband says or hold him accountable if Hilary
does not do what he said she would since he is not the one who is being
elected.