[Peace-discuss] Pointless primary

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 09:16:27 CST 2008

At 03:21 AM 1/14/2008, Jenifer Cartwright wrote:

>Ah yes, another example of our ill-informed electorate. And folks on this
>very list were arguing some months back w/ posts describing joe sixpack in
>those terms??
>  --Jenifer

Having barely survived 20 years' residency in a town that was utterly
homogeneous in its citizens' absence of critical thinking, I would renew to
my dying breath the argument that Joe Sixpack is ill-informed.  The media
is/are a part of the problem, but only part.  Joe has to WANT to be
informed, and that is sadly not generally the case.

John Wason