[Peace-discuss] Pointless primary

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 22:24:51 CST 2008

It's nationwide, John, not only this town. Scott Ritter sez his card-playing buddies say they "don't have time" to follow the news, not counting sports, which they have plenty of time for -- SCOTT RITTER'S BUDDIES, FER CRISSAKES!! -- and I KNOW many of my friends (and many friends of everyone on this list, I'm guessing) haven't a clue about what's going on in our country and world... because they're just not interested, NOT because the media is failing to inform them. The MSM is responsible for misleading the ones who actually do pay attention, of course... and then there are the idiots listening to O'Reilly and Rush... Most of those who don't vote are NOT making a statement other than that they REALLY aren't interested, imho. Btw, according to some recent poll or other, most (young) people now get their news from the Internet, a death sentence to newspapers eventually.
   --Jenifer