[Peace-discuss] AWARE Upcoming events from 1/13/2008 meeting

Barbara kessel barkes at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 18:33:44 CST 2008

The press conference about this County Courthouse Hearing is the day
before and at the offices of CCHCC, 44 Main Street, Champaign. You
have to take the elevator and look first on the board in the front
lobby to find what floor. The offices have room for about 30 some
people, so we can easily pack the place. Barbara