[Peace-discuss] Anyone need/want Belize currency?

Tammy Watts tammyewatts at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 11:48:58 CST 2008

Dear All,

  Yes, I know the subject line is a little off-beat.  I ran across $15 in Belize currency I still had from a trip I took many years ago.  If any of you know someone from Belize who could send it to their family, or if any of you know someone who is planning a vacation in Belize, it might be enough to buy lunch. I don't want anything in return, just to know that someone will get some use out of it. Please let me know.

  Tammy