[Peace-discuss] Re: signs for the buses?

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 22:26:34 CST 2008

Or maybe, "It's the economy because it's the stupid war, stupid!" (Too much?)

  Jenifer

Jan & Durl Kruse <jandurl at insightbb.com> wrote:
  At last Sunday's meeting we discussed "BUS Poetry". The prevailing
thought seemed to be that the opportunity to have signs and messages
inside all the MTD buses was a good idea. However, with the election
nearing many members thought the best use of signs might be to take
this opportunity to make a point about the ongoing war in
Iraq........... a very popular idea was a sign reading: *IT'S
THE WAR STUPID!*

Jan K