[Peace-discuss] Re: signs for the buses?

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 23:03:27 CST 2008

Of course, "It's the corporations (or "the military-industrial complex"), stupid" is best of all. And no, I'm not okay w/ calling folks "stupid" up close and personal, e g AWARE signs on the bus. (It's effective on a larger scale tho' -- peace rallies, etc.)

  Dynamic speaker (RC Priest from East St Louis) at last Sunday's MLK event in the Great Hall said that since beginning of recorded history, there have been only eight (8) years when there was peace everywhere in the world, no wars anywhere (no idea where he got his info, but wouldn't doubt it).
   --Jenifer