[Peace-discuss] Obama supports Israel's collective punishment of Gaza

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 27 12:23:43 CST 2008

http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/01/barack_obamas_middle_east_expe.html

  I don't know what it means that the pretty decent Robert Malley is an advisor to Obama, but it can at least serve to feed the illusion that Obama is running to his right only to get elected.

  DG

"C. G. Estabrook" <galliher at uiuc.edu> wrote:
  Obama's economic advisors:

Austan Goolsbee, U. of Chicago neoclassicist and “Sicko” critic; David Cutler, Harvard economist who believes that high health costs are good for the economy; Jeffrey Liebman: another Harvard economist and former Clinton adviser who favors privatizing social security.

http://louisproyect.wordpress.com/2008/01/09/obamas-economic-advisers/