[Peace-discuss] Obama supports Israel's collective punishment of Gaza

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 27 11:33:05 CST 2008

Obama's economic advisors:

Austan Goolsbee, U. of Chicago neoclassicist and “Sicko” critic; David Cutler, Harvard economist who believes that high health costs are good for the economy; Jeffrey Liebman: another Harvard economist and former Clinton adviser who favors privatizing social security.

http://louisproyect.wordpress.com/2008/01/09/obamas-economic-advisers/