[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Ron Paul & GroundHog Day

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 21:47:51 CST 2008

So... they'll be carrying their Ron Paul signs and marching w/ AWARE members, and AWARE will be appear to be supporting Ron Paul?? I'm NOT in favor of that at all!!  Somebody needs to set some ground rules on this.
 --Jenifer

Jan & Durl Kruse <jandurl at insightbb.com> wrote: > The Main Event will be held this Saturday February 2 from 2-4 in