[Peace-discuss] Re: Ron Paul & GroundHog Day

Jan & Durl Kruse jandurl at insightbb.com
Thu Jan 31 19:56:35 CST 2008

So, who wants to tell the Ron Paul people that AWARE has dibs on Main
and Neil and nobody else can stand there this Saturday?
I used to teach first grade and this sounds like the "me first"
attitude of six year olds.  This is getting a bit ridiculous.
As I would tell my six year old students........there is enough room
for all of us.....even if you don't like all the people in the group.
you can ignore those you don't like and stand by your friends..........
Or you can chose to stand by yourself!  You get to decide!"

If Bush himself showed up with a sign that says: "George Bush for
Peace" and/or "George Bush opposes the Iraq War.......... I'd say
that's fine and it's about time!  But of course actions speak louder
than words.....................
The issue is being out there and not just talking about it..........
There have been Ron Paul people attending 2 recent AWARE
meetings....... and they want to join us this Saturday.  I won't be
holding a Ron Paul sign.......   but some people might.  Who
cares????......... Is this guilt by association???
If you want to discuss excluding some people from AWARE demonstration
and /or meetings.........at least show up and do some of the discussing
in person with the people organizing and participating in these events!
Believe it or not, but some AWARE member have been seen driving around
town with a Ron Paul bumper sticker on their car.
Too late, we've already been infiltrated!
JAN K