[Peace-discuss] Foodstuff biofuels: going against the grain of humanity and common sense.

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 18:56:41 CDT 2008

It is very debatable if cow's milk is less toxic than gold or oil.  It depends on if you care about beings other than human animals and if you believe that cow's milk makes sense for mammals to drink who are neither cows nor infants (we are the only animals on the planet who continue to drink milk after weaning...the milk of another animal no less).  As we are debating food issues which equals issues which effect peace on this planet, let us not forget the blood on our own hands as we consume factory farmed and/or non-sustainable for the population of the planet (even grass fed, "organic" etc.) meat, milk, eggs.

We are sold the cow's milk = healthy humans which is really a bunch of bull.

:-)

 Linda
A Marketplace for a Better World (Cruelty-free, Environmentally-Conscious, and Fair Labor Products)
http://triballife.net/
http://triballifeinc.blogspot.com/
My personal blog:
http://veganlinda.blogspot.com/