[Peace-discuss] Foodstuff biofuels: going against the grain of humanity and common sense.

Walter Pituc wpituc2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 20:29:55 CDT 2008

Don't forget that a lot of milk has genetically modified organisms and many
cows are given growth hormones (rBGH) to increase milk production. The
European union has ban the import of milk with *rBGH *while our government
seems to value values productivity over food safety (thanks in part to
Monsanto and friends).

-Walter