[Peace-discuss] some figures on ethanol production from corn

n.dahlheim at mchsi.com n.dahlheim at mchsi.com
Mon Jul 7 08:40:11 CDT 2008

Have you read the Long Emergency by James Howard Kunstlter?  His website www.kunstler.com is also
funny with the Daily Grunt and other commentary about the insanity of the suburban sprawl economy....

Thanks for the wonderful ag chemistry lesson on ethanol----I've already downloaded those e-mails and
saved them as word documents..... You have been very, very informative.  I hope to have that kind of
command of the science someday.

Best,
Nick