[Peace-discuss] Yesterday's rant

n.dahlheim at mchsi.com n.dahlheim at mchsi.com
Mon Jul 7 08:54:15 CDT 2008

Sorry for the rant yesterday, everbody.  I just get frustrated every once in awhile with the stupidity, pig-
headedness and greed of people.  Just as simple as that...  Hope everyone is well, and I didn't mean to
offend anyone with my misanthropy.  Truthfully, AWARE has been one of the few clear-thinking political
organizations at the University of Illinois.  So, I'm grateful for all you have done.  Have a great day.

Best,
Nick