[Peace-discuss] What Carl's highly AWARE average American will be watching at the movie theater this weekend...

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 9 21:23:38 CDT 2008

Actually, Hellboy I was quite good. (Even the WSJ gave it a good review.)  I
haven't seen the new one, but Guillermo del Toro (Pan's Labyrinth) wrote and
directed both. Ron Perlman, Selma Blair and John Hurt are in both, and they all
have serious acting chops.  I'm looking forward to the new one.  No way it can
be as bad as, say, the new Indiana Jones... --CGE