[Peace-discuss] What Carl's highly AWARE average American will be watching at the movie theater this weekend...

Morton K. Brussel brussel at uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 9 22:41:30 CDT 2008

If Americans are inherently different politically (more apathetic or
ignorant) from the French, Scandinavians, Italians, Germans, English,
Russians, etc., how has that come to be? Or is it that all those are
equally ignorant or apathetic? Is it just that our culture is
deficient, or is it just that our political system (including
education and media) has essential defects? Are all masses equally
asses?

--mkb