[Peace-discuss] Outrageous and un-American

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Thu Jul 10 05:33:49 CDT 2008

Although I am not quite sure myself what "un-American" is,
and whether or not (un-American)-ism is per se truly good or bad,
the FISA legislation is certainly outrageous and unconstitutional to me.

Although it ought to be frankly obvious to any sane person that the FISA
legislation violates
not only the 4th amendment  but also Article 1 Section 9, the issue is
certainly one for the courts to decide,/ mene, mene, tekel, upharsin/.

I also thought it was a good thing for the list to see this even though it
subjected every one to a obviously auto-generated form-letter email,
it provides a possible vehicle for redirection of anger.

The idea of Impeach Them All has a lot going for it.
While recognizing the actual denotation of impeach as "impede" and its
application as "accuse",
note that a peach has "fuzz" on it, and a tarring and feathering seems
to be well earned,
and it would be...er...just peachy.