[Peace-discuss] Fwd: There has been a crack in the door for Impeachment in DC-please spread the word!

Barbara kessel barkes at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 13:18:00 CDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lora Chamberlain <drlora2 at yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 11:27 AM
Subject: There has been a crack in the door for Impeachment in DC-please
spread the word!
To: drlora2 at yahoo.com

Hello to all,

     Pelosi is allowing Kucinich to make his case in front of the Judiciary
committee for Impeachment based on the lies that led us to war in Iraq. (
www.afterdowningstreet.org )

This is a very small crack in the door but a crack it is! We, the people
need to put our foot into the crack and open this door WIDE OPEN! Please
start calling your US Reps and Sens every day to move this issue,
1800-828-0498 is the number to the Congressional Operator. The Reps and Sens
are coming home in August, please get with your neighbors and make an
appointment and sit down with them to talk about this issue. You don't need
to be with any organized group, you are an American and you deserve a moment
with your elected officials!

     We need Impeachment so bad in this country, it is like a cardiac
patient in need of a bypass.

1) We must have Impeachment to keep this Administration from escalating this
war into IRAN! The murderers in the White House have 24/7 access to the mass
media and they are insane, need I say anything more on the subject!

2) We must have Impeachment to whittle down this Imperial Presidency,
absolute power breeds corruption, nothing about Obama tells me he is going
to be able to rise above the culture of corruption in Washington. We, the
people must demand that there be accountability! It is the only way to knock
some of the wind out of the sails of the control freaks in DC!

3) We must have Impeachment to restore some honor and dignity to America
around the World, the rest of the World looks at us like we are savages,
because our government has acted like savages! We have decimated and
murdered millions of Iraqis and Afghanis, along with our own military boys
and girls and we occupy their countries. The only way to atone for these war
crimes is that we hold someone accountable for the lies, I suggest Bush and
Cheney (if we can get him too!)

     The World and everyone I know longs for justice for the incredible
hubris and crimes that this Administration has carried off; the stolen
elections, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the decimation of our
Constitution and our civil liberties, the mortgage crisis, the energy
crisis, ignoring Global Warming, the list just goes on and on and on!

      Surely you can spend a mere 5-10 minutes daily picking up the phone to
call your Reps and Sens to demand Impeachment to further the cause of
Freedom, Justice, Peace and the Rule of Law.

     Thanks for getting active, vocal and for all you do to in the name of
Peace, Justice, Truth and Sustainability!

     Dr. Lora Chamberlain