[Peace-discuss] Marx in Soho-Don't Miss It!

LAURIE LAURIE at ADVANCENET.NET
Sat Jul 19 13:01:42 CDT 2008

I will second that.  It is a fantastic play by Howard Zinn with a power and
excellent performance by Jerry Levy.  Although I did not feel all the things
that Mr. Epperson felt or even many of them, it did put a human face on Karl
Marx and did it with some humor as well.