[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] No War on Iran demo in Chicago

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 27 12:22:39 CDT 2008

Actually some returning vets do apply for some of those jobs (or come back to them -- I personally know of one man who was both a local policeman and also member of nat'l guard unit sent to Iraq).

Benefits for returning vets for sure, including coverage of college costs. Interesting list of careers, most of which are in the helping professions (not everyone's idea of a career choice) and require some college, especially if they pay even close to a living wage w/ benefits, etc. Jmho.
 --Jenifer