[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] No War on Iran demo in Chicago

Karen Medina kmedina at illinois.edu
Sat Jul 26 11:24:22 CDT 2008

> Jenifer wrote; the current admin (and Repos, including McCain) were unwilling
> to give returning service men and women college op$, because that would
> make it unnecessary for folks to re-up, which would deplete the military

They could always work for the private militias, prison guards, local police,
border patrol, NSA, Homeland Security.

* Bring them home,
* Give them the benefits the military promised them including college and
health care, and
* Train them as health care and mental health care workers (professionals that
they will need).
* Also train them as drug abuse treatment workers

-karen medina