[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] No War on Iran demo in Chicago

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 26 11:05:25 CDT 2008

The present admin only continued what the Clinton admin started -- NAFTA (and welfare to work my foot). The line went something like this: "The Clinton Admin created 2 million new jobs!" "Yeah, I know. my wife and I each have three of them."

And re the military (w/ so many joining for financial reasons, as you say, Karen): the current admin (and Repos, including McCain) were unwilling to give returning service men and women college op$, because that would make it unnecessary for folks to re-up, which would deplete the military (all-volunteer military my foot).
 --Jenifer