[Peace-discuss] FW: [police oversight] Virginia - Jails to report foreign inmates

LAURIE LAURIE at ADVANCENET.NET
Tue Jul 29 15:28:23 CDT 2008

Just thought I would forward this so everyone can get a look at what has
become of civil liberties and civil rights in Amerika, home of freedom,
justice, individualism, and the Amerikan form of non-totalitatianism. I
guess it is time that other countries around the world institute the same
policies against U.S. citizens and residents in order to protect themselves
against possible Amerikan terrorism.