[Peace-discuss] Florida tomato pickers kick double butt

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 02:21:59 CDT 2008

Not meaning to sound so snippy, by the way, folks ... I can only plead
a bit of jetlag ...

Anyway, thanks for clarifying that, John.  I also mean the capitalists
do care about OUR principles, in the senses that they can sometimes be
shamed - only sometimes, of course, ,ostly when there's some kind of
production or distribution bottleneck that amounts to a weak spot (for
them, that is, same as a strong spot for the rest of humanity...)
Anyway, I do go on, don't I?

Keep it up, folks -
Ricky