[Peace-discuss] Book TV -- How Would Jesus Vote?

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 1 23:51:15 CDT 2008

This will give my VCR something amusing to do overnight tonight. I've corrected time to our zone. Probably available on-line if you miss this and are curious about the subject.
   --Jenifer

  Weekend Highlights -- Book TV -- C-Span 2, Channel 16
Jerry Newcombe,
How Would Jesus Vote? A Christian Perspective
on the Issues

In their book, co-authors Jerry Newcombe and the late
Dr. D. James Kennedy offer their Christian
perspectives on issues in the 2008 presidential
election. They discuss abortion, the death penalty,
war, education and the freedom of religion. This event
was hosted by the South Florida Bible College &
Theological Seminary in Deerfield Beach, FL.

  (Monday 3 AM CDT)