[Peace-discuss] Obama's racism

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 08:53:14 CDT 2008

Says Obama: "We invaded the wrong country."

  Every sentence of this speech is beyond belief.
  _______________

  "But just as we are clear-eyed about the threat, we must be clear
about the failure of today’s policy. We knew, in 2002, that Iran
supported terrorism. We knew Iran had an illicit nuclear program. We
knew Iran posed a grave threat to Israel. But instead of pursuing a
strategy to address this threat, we ignored it and instead invaded
and occupied Iraq. When I opposed the war, I warned that it would fan
the flames of extremism in the Middle East. That is precisely what
happened in Iran - the hardliners tightened their grip, and Mahmoud
Ahmadinejad was elected President in 2005. And the United States and
Israel are less secure."