[Peace-discuss] Obama's racism

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Thu Jun 5 11:41:45 CDT 2008

I am neither in the position of one who would cast dice or dice into pieces,
but I do observe that if the problem were "easily" solved, it would be
solved already.

After all, there are powerful people who don't want it solved, therefore
it is not "easy"
to get them to sit still or to persuade them to leave the scene and
allow any solving.

And it is becoming more and more of a burdensome stone, as predicted.

"...there is no reason..."

The problem doesn't have anything to do with "reason" does it?

C. G. Estabrook wrote:
> Quite right. The "status of Jerusalem" is one of the questions most
> easily soluble in international law -- and far less expensive than,
> say, that of the right of return. --CGE
>

> Robert Naiman wrote:
>>  ... there is no reason for Jerusalem to be a burdensome stone in
>> our era, nor for anyone to be cut in pieces.
>>

>> On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 9:47 AM,  <ewj at pigs.ag> wrote:
>>> inexorable
>>> 1.      not to be placated or appeased or moved by entreaty