[Peace-discuss] Correction

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 5 16:32:06 CDT 2008

Shows his essential consistency.  Makes it all the more remarkable that some
people can't hear what what he's consistently saying -- e.g., being to the right
of the administration on Iran and Israel -- or dismiss it by saying that he "has
to say that to get elected" but doesn't really believe it...  --CGE