FW: [Peace-discuss] Bush admin torture policy

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 19 09:40:16 CDT 2008

Carl, Laurie, Jen, how's this? (see attached image in PDF and Word
formats). The quote is from Taguba's text that Carl posted.

This image (if it's selected by the July 4th working group) would wind up
about 7 feet tall by 6 feet wide on the float.

And this is a good opportunity to remind folks that the July 4th working
group meets tonight at the home of Jan and Durl Kruse, 2007 S. George Huff
Dr., Urbana. We'll be hashing through suggestions for military heroes to
honor and slogans revealing the truth about war, as well as logistical
details like float construction. All are welcome, please join us.

Even if you can't make it, if you have a hero to suggest, I'd be glad to
make up an image as I've done for Maj. Gen. Taguba if you can provide a
quote and a high resolution image.