[Peace-discuss] Bush admin torture policy

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 17:46:10 CDT 2008

Yes, we're all capable of foolish -- and evil -- behavior, and (most) of the people I know best also are generally not fools, because most of my friends are like me re the issues I mentioned below (which is why they're my friends). But they/we are vastly different from
the general run of mankind, and if you'd spent time among the general run of mankind (humankind) you'd have every reason to know so.
 --Jenifer