[Peace-discuss] Fwd: [Ufpj-disc] Did you know you're an "influencer"?

Brussel Morton K. mkbrussel at comcast.net
Tue Jun 24 17:10:01 CDT 2008

  …this year, Congress voted to double the military's recruitment
budget to more than $20 billion.. That's more than five times what
the military spent on recruitment only five years ago, when the Army
first went into Iraq. That's twenty billion dollars to bring more
recruiters into schools that don't have art teachers or adequately
funded libraries. And teachers, who might have a few ideas on how to
better spend $20 billion of the taxpayer's money, will be on the
receiving end of some of the ad campaigns generated by that money.
This ios a quote from the message below. --mkb

Begin forwarded message: